Sunday, June 12, 2016

My Review On Almanac.com



If you type in natural remedies on google this is the very first website that pops up. So I figured why not start with something as simple as almanac.com. It is a very common and well known, mainstream website. A lot of people turn to it if they need some sort of help with their health related problems. They have mostly natural remedies on their websites which is nice because that is what I am into. Lets go through these one by one and do a thorough step by step analysis of this website.

1.Interface And Layout
So the website looks awesome, probably top of the line if you ask me. It looks nice and all around feels amazing as well. There is probably a reason why this website is on the top spot right now. It is very easy to navigate through and work with. They have everything neatly placed for your convenience and it looks very organized. I would like to give the interface and layout a ten out of ten because it is pretty much  perfect.

2.Content
Okay as for content it is not my absolute favorite for content. It comes with very vague content   sometimes. However there are times when the content looks and feels right as well. They have excellent writers for their content as it seems to be pretty engaging for their audience. Sometimes I do not think they know what they are talking about and offer a lot of services which is not nice. All around I would like to give the content an eight out of ten. Pretty decent quality they just need to improve a little bit more.

3.Support
Out of all of these this one is by far the poorest. They pretty much have zero support. When you want to contact them you can pretty much forget it. It is not going to happen any time soon. I have tried multiple times and they just ignore me. So I am going to give them a big zero out of ten for this.

So that is it, to sum it all up they have amazing layout and interface. They have excellent content but promote too often. And their support is just not good at all.

My grade for this website is a B- They could do better in a few departments.

Check Out http://www.almanac.com/ to view the site yourself and let me know what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment